Vés al contingut (premeu Retorn)

Exchange students (INCOMING): General information

This website is exclusively oriented to students from other universities and countries who might be interested in experiencing an exchange period in our schools through their home institutions. Herein, we will give you details about the requirements,deadlines and steps needed during this process.


First of all, you have to check in our websites, or at your home university if there is an available bilateral agreement between them and us. You can do this in the following links:

EETAC: https://eetac.upc.edu/en/mobility/exchange-programs

ESAB: http://www.esab.upc.edu/ca/incoming-students/foreing-students


In the case where there is a signed agreement, you have to participate at your home university in an exchange selection process. Once your university nominates you and contacts us, we will inform you by email. If you want to have a more comprehensive outlook you can check the details on forms and deadlines in our website: https://cbl.upc.edu/ca/els-serveis/cataleg-de-serveis/informacio-i-tramits-academics/mobilitat-destudiants/incoming-students-1/exchange-students-incoming-before-your-exchange


In the case where no Bilateral Agreement exists, you should speak to your international office and they will have to start a Bilateral Agreement signing process with us.

If the process doesn’t turn out into a new Bilateral Agreement, you can still try to enroll yourself as a normal student in our university and follow the normal process.

In case where the Bilateral Agreement exists, the next step for you will be to register and start the application process.

Remember that our email addresses in case you need counselling, guidance or further information is:  (for EETAC) and  (for ESAB) and you can contact us any time.

Below, we will try to inform you about all the procedure once you have been accepted in our schools.



If you have any queries or further doubts, please feel free to contact us on the following addresses: